6/19/12

So not only is this post title referring to new nautical items listed in 5gardenias vintage-- but to the fact that the month of June is just... well... sailing by!
Here are some nautical faves recently listed in 5gardenias shop- a number of vintage nautical signal flags, -- a pennant style blue and white flag , a red and white flag, the yellow and blue stripe flag's message is: I require a pilot..... I can't help but think we could all use a flag like this at various times! I'm especially in love with this vintage hand carved wood sailor brooch .such a wonderful piece of folk art. And these are the last of my vintage fishing lures -- soon to be listed in the shop.
I wish all of you a great day and week for that matter... hope to be back sooner than later-- thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment