she's just been listed in my jewelry shop-- opening my jewelry shop up again after a long... um...sleep...
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
from top left to right:
boats and inspirations from ann wood,
traveaux numeriques by marc giai-miniet,
vintage blue willow tea cup and saucer
things organized neatly, "ART TELLING by turkish coffee"
antique family photo taken in chicago in an arts and crafts frame,
antique pressed tin match safe, front view and back view which reminds me of an african mask
it's mid march and we've had some spring snow here-- but my pursuit of color and lightheartedness prevail... spring will come sooner or later and i am waiting with open arms. as we wait i'm collecting goodies for my vintage shop and all of these sweet finds are recently or soon to be listed:
from top row, left to right
1. vintage porcelain apple plate
2. vintage crocheted curtain pulls sweet vintage blue trimmed embroidered linen ( soon to be listed)
3. vintage copper fish gelatin mold
4. antique millinery trim
5. sweet vintage blue trimmed embroidered linen
6. vintage painted metal sap bucket
7. antique english faceted glass and sterling lidded toiletry jar
8. vintage handmade japanese slippers ( soon to be listed )
9. vintage 1930s black toy metal telephone
thanks for stopping by lovely people!
i was delighted to have 5gardenias featured on a wonderful design blog-- Lilac and Lily, where home, garden, and vintage are given their due with a fabulous gathering of style, color and celebration of old and new.
i'm in love with the sensual textures that have been threaded throughout the posts. with an organic and modern rustic aesthetic-- and a balance of simplicity, comfort and elegance-- Lilac and Lily is a pleasure to behold. helen's eye is well honed and skilled at creating a beautiful atmosphere. i highly recommend a visit!