7/13/13

Anitque Paper Box Collection We've had such a rainy summer so far that we had a slight mold outbreak in our lower basement where my vintage and antiques are stored. The silver lining was that it forced me to unpack more boxes that were still sitting unopened after our move. After inspecting and doing some mild cleaning here and there, and finally setting up a dehumidifier, and air purifier everything is in good order. I decided to document a few of my faves from my personal collections of vintage and antique items. These are some wonderful early Victorian era paper and cardboard boxes. Some for face powder and theatrical powder, one from a Buffalo jeweler/silversmith, and another is labeled "no. 11" with elaborate decorative borders in sepia. I'll try to post more as I continue to document some of the things I love most. Have a wonderful weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment