11/19/12




Aren't these vintage galvanized buckets the best? So much nicer than a brand new pail, with their aged and darkened surfaces, the occasional ding and even a little label residue on one or two leaving a telltale mark. I had these lined up, stacked up, mixed up and modeling for my photo shoot and the more I played with them the more I grew to love them. They're perfect for displaying fresh holiday greens or filling with candles for outdoor luminarias in the winter ( or summer garden ) -- or if drilled on the underside, they make wonderful planters for indoor or outdoor plants. I have seven of them newly listed in 5gardenias-- come and buy them all ( or just one ) and line your front walkway with them for some rustic holiday decor, or line up on the mantle and fill with ornaments and holly.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment