4/18/14


Yes! --  I can feel it--- Spring is here at last. At least I think so. Eighty degrees this past weekend, then back down to 30 degrees and snow on Tuesday. Roller coaster weather, but I'm seeing signs of green growth everywhere. So I'm staying hopeful that the sun will shine more often and Buffalo flowers will soon begin to bloom as the temps reach higher levels, and doors and windows stay propped open.
Here are a few vintage home decor pieces recently listed in 5gardenias shop that sing of Spring.
A pair of vintage ceramic art pottery swans, a vintage make- do medicine bottle bud vase- wire wrapped with a handle, a fabulous antique hooked wool throw rug with a nautical theme, and a glorious antique Appalachian oak splint buttocks basket, which I can't help but feature again, because I love it so!

I wish you all a most beautiful weekend ahead-- with the hope you can get out and enjoy the sweet sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment