coming up for air--wishing there were at least 48 hours in a day--or that i could clone myself. is this a universal wish? well in any case while i'd love to have one of those wonderful blogs that brings new talent and inspired work to drool over to my home page each day-- i find that i have all i can do to get an occasional post in now and again--especially this time of year as the holidays call for upping inventory in my etsy shops and making jewelry work for shows that i'm participating in. i managed to put together a collage of some of 5gardenias holiday vintage finds that are recently listed in the shop.
stop by and have a poke around if you're a vintage lover.. i will be adding more holiday themed treats during the course of the week.
1. twin vintage ornaments
2. petite point peeptoes
3. little parrot child's cup
4. 1950s cardboard putz village house
5. 1950s mercury glass & mirror village set
6. deep peacock blue victorian beaded bag
7. little duke porcelain and cloissonne brooch
8. engraved silver plate serving platter